Login ID and Password
Access to your account is controlled by a login ID and a password, which you chose. Strict login ID and password rules virtually eliminate the unauthorized user from gaining access. Your password is stored using a one-way hash key and verified using the same one-way hash every time you login, which means strong no one at classpro knows what password you have chosen. If you ever forget your password, we force you to choose a new one using an email verification check.
On the application level, Classpro provides each user with a email and password that is immediately encrypted. Additionally, all access within Classpro is permission based.
Classpro protects you against accidentally leaving your personal information active on a computer browser screen. The Classpro service ends your "session" if you are logged in to Classpro but have not actively used the service for a set period of time. This prevents others from accessing your account when you leave a session and forget to log out.
Classpro employs the latest products and technology to ensure data is always available and access to the site continues without interruption.
What can I do to protect my Privacy?
In order to protect your privacy while using Classpro, you can:
- Never share you sign in name or password.
- Always sign out when you are finished using the service.
- Choose a strong password that consists of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
- Install and maintain anti-virus software and a firewall on all computers that you use to access the classpro service.
- Promptly install all security and software updates for your browser.
© 2019 Geeklabs Software Private Limited. All rights reserved.